Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller Level

Okay, I have to learn everything the hard way. My store consists of low dollar items that I don't think is worth paying for tracking. I've been hit with quite a few "item not recieved cases" since I started. Everything that I ship has a return addres...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My account temporary restricted

hello dear eBay my account temporary restricted because of buyer claim my order has not reached. But I have tracking his order has been delivered this is a tracking number 33XJN221159201000931507 GLOBAL EXPRESS TRACKING Now you can check order has be...

Shipping

I sold an item on e-bay. First time. When should I ship the item to the buyer?

Wrong address given by buyer parcel is missing

Sent recorded delivery,but the road name and the postcode belong to different areas,parcel not showing delivered from 10th august now buyer is saying they want a refund, Royal Mail say it would have been distroyed if return label came off.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

scammed. is there a way to get my money back?

I've just been scammed. After purchasing an item, the seller said they decided not to sell it because they weren't going to make enough money. This just happened this morning. Do I have to wait for the shipping period to expire before reporting this ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ending listings and relisting similar

I have been ending my listings and relisting similar every day for about a month. Now, this week, I am getting charged listing fees for this and I still have over 6000 available listings in my store subscription. Can someone explain this to me? Thank...

Need help with a scammer!

I recently listed and sold a cell phone (https://www.ebay.com/p/8041205439?iid=126055790794). I included all details and multiple pics of the phone which was in excellent condition. I shipped the phone in the original box (serial #s matching the phon...

Shipping Label has old address

I just sold an item on ebay and purchased a shipping label off the website. But the label printed out with my old address and not the one currently on my account. How do i fix this?

Payment $26.25

I don’t get it, why you charging me $26.25 ? I did not sell anything 

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors