Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchased Item Never Received from egains62

Has anyone ever purchased from egains62? Sells sneakers mainly Jordan’s. Ordered from him/her and never received my shoes somehow someone picked up my shoes before they were delivered to me at a FedEx Facility……..HOW DID THIS OCCUR????????

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay charging me for return shipping labels

I received a notice from Paypal that a charge of $9.75 was paid to e-bay for return shipping labels.The product that I returned back in April was defective and told to return for credit which I did.Now many months later I have been charged a return s...

Answer center gone

Oddly, the eBay Home page has a link at the bottom to the Answer Center, which leads to a page not found. But this is only in ingconito mode, where pages are not cached, so shouldn't be a caching issue. A different footer is shown in regular browsing...

sales tax--where to find amount paid by buyer

Since the final value fee is partially based on the buyer-paid sales tax, where can I find this sales tax amount? Up until earlier this year (2021), when a buyer used PayPal for the purchase, Paypal would send me a notice that showed sales tax paid b...

No supported browser found

Just got a new phone, and I transferred all my information to the new one. Now it is having the issue with checking out with the eBay app using PayPal. It gives me the message: "No supported browser found". I tried looking up the problem but I only g...

Resolved! 250 free listings vs. basic ebay store

I currently have no store and have been allocated 250 zero insertion fee listings for free each month. I am looking at getting a STARTER store, and see that it also includes 250 zero insertion fee listings. Do they add this to the existing freebies? ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Fees and Expenses

Hello, I have been getting emails and I have been getting sent messages that I am suppose to give £69.04 to Ebay for Items I did not sell and I shouldn’t be getting charged this much, let alone I shouldn’t be charged in the first place as yes I did p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors