Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How can I reach a live Ebay agent?

Item paid for & Never arrived. (camping stove)I contacted the seller & the seller communication said it would be shipped soon. Still never arrived. Contacted my bank for a refund/stop payment.Seller said it was left at a community group of mailboxes ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Too small

I got a jacket that’s too small. Didn’t know that seller did not accept returns. Do I have any other options?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customizable listing

How to I change my active listing to allow the buyer to choose their color and size on my products? Our current listings only offer 1 size and 1 color, but these are available in different variants, as we would like to be able to have a listing where...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Allstate protection

So in October Of 2023 I purchased an item on eBay and I bought the Allstate insurance for an extra year of warranty. 5 months later it stopped working. I spent two hours trying to speak to someone and multiple times I sent screenshots of the purchase...

How to get money back

I ordered nail polish, it keeps saying delivered, I received wrong color, contacted seller 4+ times with no response, how do I get my money back? This is not good business as I have a problem in future about ordering anything.

Resolved! decieved

I purchased an item described as excellent condition, it was far from it. On a five point scale I would give it a 2. I asked a question of the seller and it proved to be likely a lie. When it arrived I was shocked. I opened the box, looked at the ite...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to get live person or number to call

I listed a designer bag on my eBay site for 695.00 customer paid for item but eBay held money until it went through authentication inspection. Bag didn’t meet standards because pics looked discolored etc and that eBay would be returning my bag to me....

Remove a reserve price

I have an active auction and want to remove the reserve. I have done the steps as listed in Ebay guide but doesn't work. Is this not allowed? Any suggestions?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors