Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shippin g to Mexico

Hello. As a buyer I want my items sent to Mexico and the Ebay system doesn´t not allow it. It states that it wants a different address. The seller, however, states that she can send internationally. My credit card has a US address, butI want the item...

Delays on USPS

What is everyone doing with USPS delays and customers reporting to eBay and getting notified to take care of it!!! I’m sure eBay is aware of usps delays but don’t seem to care about the seller. I can can refund the buyer but they still will receive t...

Resolved! Hola

Hola mentor

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Counterfeit Morgan Silver Dollars

eBay promptly returned my and removed the seller, BUTThere's at least 11 others that are counterfeit that should be removed. Can't ind a way to send these to ebay. ies (12)- Selected Coins: US (11) Publications & Supplies (1) 1880 S Morgan Dollar BU ...

Change Seller Return Address

Hello! When I print/purchase labels for something I have sold on eBay, the return address shown is somewhere I no longer live. How can I fix this? My shipping address for my account has been updated but it doesn’t change for the labels I print as a s...

How to leave feedback

It's been a few years since I've used eBay, and I don't see how it's possible to leave feedback now. Any help would be appreciated.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

nasty seller

I had a bad experience with a seller. I ordered a watch band from "distinctive -gent". I was initially satisfied but noticed after about a month that the stitching was beginning to unravel. The seller had a "no return policy" That should have been a ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors