Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

11-11489-79052

The order number as above on April 25, 2024. I didn't receive the product! Please return my money back. The seller are fake sale on eBay!!!!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller not responding

Purchased an item a week ago and still haven't been shipped yet. I messaged the seller asking him when it's going to be shipped and no reply. Tried canceling the order and I couldn't do that either. Tried going through the ebay automated thing and en...

Changing my payout debit card

I am trying to change my payout debit card 1. i go to payments 2. Go to manage payouts3.Bank ending with 5160 ........Delete4. Cant find chase on list of banks 5. Put in Routing Numbers and Account6 Agree and Continue7.Confire Bank Details8. Verify B...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

I shipped an item that fit into a regular envelope and did not receive a tracking number as the post office wanted to charge me $9.60 . To add tracking . What do I do as far as filling in the tracking number on the item that I sold. Thank you

Negative reviews

Why will Ebay not let you post a negative review of a seller?How can you contact someone about this?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fedex errors in April

Fedex had just changed their shipping charges (April 4th ish) - and I went from a label for 18.94 and Fedex made a cost adjustment for 20.95 more - total shipping was 39.89. I heard that this was a known issue and everyone was to be refunded as a Fed...

Offers from sellers

HOW do I stop sellers from sending offers??!!If I'm watching an item, fine, but the idiots at EBAY now let sellers send offers on ANYTHING I've just looked at??PITA to deal with, Ebay. Makes me browse much less

Seller cancelling order

I have had four different orders cancelled by the sellers after I have won the action and paid for the material. I understand sellers have a right to do so but when I have looked at the details of the cancellation they have shown the buyer cancelled....

Person says never recieved but shows delivered

This person says they never received the item but it shows it has been delivered. I told them to check with neighbors or postal worker. Am I obligated to refund them? How do I know they really didn't get it and I'm out the money and the item. This ha...

Where are the passive 3d tvs?

I can't find hardly any passive 3d tvs. Tried searching a hundred different ways. Many results come up but hardly any are actually 3d tvs. What the hell ebay!

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors