Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buy now

How do I tell an item is legit and not a scam?? I am looking at a tractor and it is too good to be true and the seller is emailing but I would like to try it out and look at the equipment in person.

hi im not receive card

hi im not receive below card please help me thanks! Order details Tell us what you think Printer friendly page Sales order Sold by )Order number: 08-06721-41128 - Hide additional actions 2019 KEVIN SIM LEAF PERFECT GAME AUTO BLUE REFRACTOR RO... Deli...

nohitnorun_0-1627722281443.jpeg nohitnorun_1-1627722281449.jpeg

Claim Form

Where do I find the claim form for shipping damage. I have read everything on the site and can not find it.

Abusive Buyer

I have a buyer who is returning an item to me that got damaged in shipping. I asked him nicely to pack it up properly when he sends it back to me so it doesn't get damaged any further. Well, he snapped that he would not do that and called me a snowfl...

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold item not showing as shipped when it was today

As the title says, I shipped a sold item today. I printed the label and dropped it at the post office. It was a Starbucks tumbler, so a unique package. I know I sealed it with the label and know I dropped it off at the post office. It was round and f...

car listing

I just listed my car, and the listing number is 334096372182. I then looked for it on the UK ebay and couldn't find it. I haven't listed it in the US have I?

Ebay motor listing

I have found I don’t like how the listings are categorized and vehicles that are unique do not show up in standard searches, they rarely show up in the different categories too, it has made it very difficult to get views on vehicles that deserve atte...

Ideal composition 25" tall GINGER doll

I think I have a 25" Ginger composition doll but I'm not sure. She has Shirley Temple on her back and a dimple on her chin and chubby cheeks. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and painted lower lashes. She has 6 top teeth a tongue and orangish red li...

Anyone else having problems updating trading card listings?

For weeks now I've been trying to reduce my hundreds of trading card listings with tens of thousands of cards, fixing once again the card attributes and variations that ebay kept changing. Now 80% of the time when I save a listing I'm updating and go...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors