Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller won't give me a refund or return item

I had purchased an idem from a seller in April 2021, I returned the idem to the seller and he said that when he had received the idem he would give me a refund. After i returned the idem i waited and since i didn't hear from the seller I send him a m...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item purchased from South Korea. ?

I just bought an item on the 17th of Aug. It's suppose to be coming out of South Korea. and states arrival time should be Sept 5th to Oct 5th. I'm ok with this. My question and concern is today 8-18-21 I received an e mail from USPS showing the track...

Non Payment on sold items (Cancelled Orders)

It has become very frustrating selling an item and the buyer never pays which results in a cancelled order, I have had this happen on items over $100.00 4 times in the last 2 months. Anything we can do to stop this?

Account suspended

My account was suspended after I uploaded items from my Printful account, I’m wondering how did this happen and when will I be back selling on eBay?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do new watchers get automatically get the same offer as the first watcher you sent one to?

Quick question for the community... Many times when I have a new listing, I'll quickly get a watcher that's eligible to get an offer. I've noticed if there's only a single watcher and I send them an offer, that offer isn't automatically applied to an...

Returns

MY BUYER INTENTIONALLY DAMAGED AN ITEM CLAIMING THE LP WAS DAMAGED AND IT WAS SHIPPED VERY NEAR MINT CONDITION. HE ALSO CLAIMED THAT LP MAILER WAS NOT DAMAGED....WE SELLERS ALL KNOW THAT AN LP MAILER IS ONLY AN INCH THICK., SO THERE ISNT EVEN A POSSI...

changing name on account

Hello can someone please tell me if an ebay account can be switched to a different name? i have an ex who apparently used my identity to buy and sell on ebay for several years and i cannot access what it is that he bought nor sold nor can i get any o...

listing renewal

If i pay for the 95.00 premium package and list the vehicle for 7 days and it does not sell does it auto list for free or do i have to pay 95.00 every week

Most Marked as Helpful Authors