Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

asking for a paypal account instead of buying thru ebay?

I have had a couple people asking questions via text and wanting to pay thru paypal instead of going thru the normal channels. I feel they are either international buyers, which I do NOT do, but they want to send it someone in the United States, or s...

how to change shipping method

How can I change the shipping method that the buyer chose when paying?The issue is that the second shipping method is cheaper and the buyer would like to use that instead of the one they chose initially.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canceling an item and refunding more than paid amount.

I canceled an item someone bought because it wasn’t in the condition I thought it was. I refunded him the lid amount 14 and some change but then next to the listing it says it refunded 15 and some change which is more than the price+shipping. What’s ...

Language translation

Hi, Whenever I log into eBay, most of the product descriptions are in Spanish.How do I set to English permanently?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Devolución de fondos

Alguien puede ayudarme compre un celular de 748 us y el vendedor me envió solo un cable que no cuesta mas de 5 us el vendedor parece estar dispuesto a devolver mi dinero pero me pide que tengo que open up a return request, so we can issue your refund...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors