Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customer Support Issues

I am facing the following situation: a Buyer bought an item from me when payments was handled through PayPal. The buyer didn't receive the item, so he opened a request. The request was filed after we moved from PayPal to eBay managed payments. eBay r...

Return canceling

Help I want to keep my item now have made a deal with the seller for the missing parts how do I close my refund and keep it

Defective item

I sold a laptop which I wasn't sure it works or not. I listed based on last time usage which was working. Because of no existing charger I couldn't test it to make sure still is working or not. I mentioned all this in description. Someone bought it a...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

browser

my browser has changed its settings from £ to $.  Not my doing.

Record of past purchases

Ebay should let keep our purchases and sales records, for ALL THE TIME in order to buy the same or similar article when we needed it, because the title change with others words and take time to find them.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer stole from me and Ebay helped him

Just a rant. I've sold several of my old iPhones on Ebay in the past. I sold my mom's old iphone 6 two weeks ago. The buyer requested return stating it didn't turn on. I sold it in excellent condition and it worked just fine. He returned the phone wh...

Offers and bids

I would like to remove items that I am no longer interested in bidding or are out of stock from the offers and bids bin can it be done from the mobile app? thank you

Buyers that don't pay

Hi,Been a member since 2000, and overall have always had great experiences as both a buyer and seller. My question is, when a buyer doesn't pay (in my case for an item they made me a lower offer on that I accepted), or has disappeared off the face of...

Resolved! international shipping

Okay so I'm a bit confused about which box's should I check to sell "ONLY IN THE LOWER 48 STATES" in the "BUYING MANAGEMENT" section ?I am just getting back into ebay selling after being gone 4 yrs. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out on this.

Shipping

eBay keeps changing my shipping method on an media mail item to prepaid envelope..this is 24 books/18 lbs..obviously post office rejects..automated chat no help..can’t get a real person

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors