Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Item ID: 133903113228 TOM SAWYER Book

Item ID: 133903113228 Looks like the book had been sold and paid for however the buyer has contacted me wanting to withdraw his bid. I need help with this. I had received a question from another bidder so I sent him a page by page description of the ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

purchasing a label for shipping using USPS

Ebay did not allow me to purchase a shipping label using USPS. I was forced to change my choice of USPS Priority to UPS Ground shipping. Is anyone else having this problem. Does anyone know how I can notify eBay about this problem.bj4105Bob

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

None payment

Havnt received payment for a item that was auction person want respond to my messages

Warranty

Some sellers claim their products have X years warranty. However, when the product fails within the warranty period, but out of return period (normally 30 days), these sellers do not want to commit their commitment. They will ask you to perform many ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hacked account

Does anyone have a real phone number that I can call a live person? They are not calling me back, saying no answer! Thank youSharon

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time selling

Hi, so I posted a jacket...nice one. No issues with it. But 2 times in a 24 hour period I got an "offer". They both asked for me to text them both asked if its in good condition. The,first one said I wpuld be mailing to their cousin in the states. As...

Never received item

I did not re give my item & Ebay has closed my ticket as seller provided tracking number showing delivered. I contacted UPS and the tracking number was not to me. I am trying to reopen my claim with Ebay but it tells me my case is closed. Seller no l...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors