Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return

It said my item was being returned to me. I don’t understand why?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

returns

If you allow returns within a 14 day window, and on the 14-15th day you accept a return, why does Ebay allow the buyer another 3 weeks to return the item?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

A return tequest

A buyer first contacted me about a plush I had and asked for a significant discount saying they really wanted it but couldn't afford it. I did not respond. Then the offered me a bit more so I counter offered them and they bought the item and I shippe...

Ebay is not giving me the correct amount of my sales

I sold a bag to a buyer on ebay. With the shipping it came out to $202.50. Ebay showed that it was paid and it was not showing up on my paypal, which is how she paid. I didn't think she was lying so since this has never happened to me i wrote ebay a ...

Buyer wants to return a SiriusXM SUBX1 satellite radio and boombox combo. *I don't accept refunds*

I've had my eBay account since 2013 and I have a 100% positive feedback and numerous positive ratings. I have never received any negative feedback or reviews. I pride myself on the quality and reliability of any item I sell. I thoroughly checked and ...

How do I turn off automatic relisting?

I have automatic relisting enabled for one of my auctions. I would like to turn it off. I've seen the steps in this article and this eBay community thread, but when I follow the instructions and go to https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active and attempt to...

Resolved! eBay has decided to return the product and attached a usps return label. Now the item has been retur

Case ID :5283219168eBay intervenes in seller fraud! I can return the goods for a refund. Also printed the usps label Tracking Number:9301920585600081837869 has been returned to the seller. Why did it suddenly announce that the case was closed without...

Customer wants to cancle order

Customer wants to cancle order because he wants me to do extra things for the item outside of ebay. He messaged me "Please make sure mac address has been removed from your account with your ISP so i can activate. Thanks. Want to stop paying the crook...

Edit garage

I somehow have a vehicle that’s close to mine but it’s not the right one. How do I delete it? Thanks!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

false delivery

Heres whats up. Seller ships my order in multiple packages. He only gets one traking number for about 3 packages. I get 2 of them. 1 never arrived. The tracking says it was delivered. Well. Some were but not my whole order. **bleep**. Amazon takes a ...

Adding a photo to a message

I am contacting a seller who prints labels and I want to send them a photo of a logo which I have saved in a word doc on my PC; how do I attach this to my eBay message?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors