Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Top Seller Rating

Hi, I just lost my top rate seller status. My late shipment rate is 1.08% which qualifies me to be a top rate seller. My orders that the tracking was not validated is 92.43% which would not qualify me to be a top rate seller. I have explained to ebay...

Acct suspension

I am curious if there is anyway to get a second chance at getting my acct back to above selling standards I am suspended so I don't know how to.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

automatic payment method

Due to your invoice payment history, we require you to have an automatic payment method on file. Please click here to place a payment method on file. The information you have entered to sell your item has been saved. How do I set this up?

adding Squaretrade warranty

Squaretrade warranty box was checked but did not carry to checkout page after accepting sellers offer. I want the warranty offered. Please HELP

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback Removed

I recently had a negative experience with a purchase. I gave negative feedback and carefully described the situation. Nothing unfair or untrue in the feedback. The negative feedback has been removed. This makes me not trust any seller rating. Is ebay...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Editing a review

I recently gave a seller a neutral review without making contact to discuss my issues. They have since reached out and corrected the issues and I feel that I owe them a better review. Is there a way to edit or submit an entirely new review?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My account has been restricted.

Has anybody else been sick in Atlanta in the last year and a half? During the pandemic. And fallen below seller standards then had their account respected by Ebay? Just curious because it seems like Ebay might be making extra money off the pandemic? ...

Verifying my account for new Tax 2022

Has anyone had an issue updating their account to conform to the new tax obligations. My payments are on hold and I am providing all the correct information. Has anyone had success solving this?

Need Help

 Ok Everyone, I need help. I won the auction for this item, and paid for it in full from scottydayton38, and yesterday I was emailed by his brother @ dayton_tradings that the seller passed away, and he has now taken over his inventory, and that he is...

DA29F997-C71F-4819-A9FD-3D3CB3EAF50C.png E3B9570B-E368-43D6-9F7A-103E864C12C6.png
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspended account

eBay suspended my account October 2. eBay did not and will not tell me why it was suspended. I have no idea why. I only had positive reviews over at least 10 years of membership. eBay has been holding $347 of mine since October 2. I have sent an emai...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors