Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Retract a bid eBay can locate

I tried to retract a bid on the "retract button" moments after placing it on an item before I have won it. eBay shows the item doesn't exist. Even when I enter the item number it will not show it as something I have bid on. eBay won't give me any oth...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Top Rated Seller Status

I was just notified that I lost my Top Rated Seller status but can't figure out why. I checked my 'Seller Dashboard' but can't tell what area needs improvement. Anyone know where to start?

Can’t add to watch list

I can’t add to my watch list.How do I contact someone? I’m a 20 year veteran.I’ve done all the trouble shooting.I need someone to look into the app on my phone.it’s not working on TWO different phones.I’ve turned on and off, signed in and out, delete...

What we can do?

We bought the Blueys house with the entire family for our daughter. it came in a box and we wrapped it on it. When my daughter opened today, it was only Bluey figurine. She was very disappointed. it shows the family in the pic of the product we bough...

My card

I have been trying to purchase some items off of ebay and every time I do it keeps saying we couldn't verify this card please select a different payment method I have been using this account and card all the way up until a week or so I have never had...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

report 2 sellers selling the same item

Not sure how to bring this to eBay's attention, but there are 2 sellers selling the same item......because the pics they posted are IDENTICAL!!!! Regarding item # 175081424679 (Transformers G1 Starscream Reissue) and item # 165245912640 (transformers...

Ebay gift cards

I purchased 3 ebay gift cards at fred meyer, putting $200 on each, two days ago on 12/23/2021. I just went to "ebay check your gift card' on the ebay web site, punched in my redemption codes and all 3 of my cards could not be found. Shouldn't they be...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

Is anyone else having problems with there items being lost,delayed,in transit for almost a month or simply go all the way to the state of the buyers address to only be updated tracking saying it’s stuck in Atlanta again 700$ item and it’s just floati...

Have sales limits been reset? After switching to Payoneer

Good day!Sorry for disturbing the community!I have a question about the sales limits on my account.After re-registering an account from the Pay-Pal payment system to the Payoneer system, my sales limit was canceled.I am already a longtime seller and ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors