Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International shipping

I have shipped international before butni am getting this error message. Can someone tell me why I am getting this msf? 

JPEG_20220308_010553_3972957731028679220.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account expulsion

Hello, I am inquiring about EBay and its policies regarding account suspensions and terminations. What can result in a person unable to create an eBay account? Why doesn't eBay give any explanation? I hope someone can help clear up some of the concer...

sold item

sold an item and buyer want part money back or refund . The buyer took the item apart , so now I feel the item is not sellable again.

Police883men's jeans

The buyer reported an item what was sold on 19th of December. I think this is a very long time to realise a parcel didn't arrive.

selling Chanel bag

do I just list like any other item or is there a special way since it will have to be sent to eBay for authenification.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

funds on hold???

not sure why my fund are on hold but ive sold some high ticketed items and now im not sure if i want to keep posting items for sale! i gave them social all my banking info and my own info?? what else is needed or does it take time for them to run my ...

Return label sent doesn't work...

I am needing to return a defective product and eBay did sent me a return label. However, I keep getting the screen "cannot process due to technical difficulties" and cannot print out the label. This has been going on for 48 hours. I have cleared all ...

Fee about Shipping Label

Hi, I'd like to know if I have to be charged twice when printing the label twice because I found my selling address is wrong after printing the first one. And that website shows Delivery info (1 of 2) and Delivery info (2 of 2). Can I cancel the firs...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors