Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Post Office failing to deliver

I've sold a lot of items over the years and in the last month have had 2 items simply not delivered at all by post office. Storms, covid, budget cuts? Anyone else have this issues and I wonder how many cases have been made recently and how that compa...

Tracking an International Package

Hello. Hopefully someone can help me with this. I have sold and shipped a few things internationally with no problem, however, a package I mailed to Taiwan near the end of December has still not arrived and was last updated with the following: -Dec 2...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Duplicating a inventory item

Before today when eBay installed a new inventory section I was able to duplicate an inventory listing and then edit the duplicate to create a new inventory listing for a different item. Why can't I do that any longer? Is there any other way to accomp...

Buyer requested refund but never returned item

So I sold a phone on eBay. I’ve been a user of eBay for about 5 years and I finally decided to use it to sell a phone that I had (brand new) that never ended up using. When I tell you the item was never turned on, still in the box with everything it ...

Resolved! Is eBay making our Browsing History public??!!

I've tried to find a way to ask eBay but can't. I don't recall putting this item in my watchlist but it was there. In any event, I do not want that available to the public . I don't want sellers to have access to my browsing history. I don't want peo...

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 10.08.56 AM.png
User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I listed two items in an auction at buy it now and expected the buy it now price to be the price.

284649935231 and 284649948085 are listed in Ebay auction. I expected that to be the price I would get and that was my lowest selling price. I want to remove the items from the Ebay listings and need to find out what I can do. It is unclear to me what...

Buyer falsely claiming item as defective

I have a question about a return. Buyer bought a vintage bottle of gucci perfume ( basically full bottle and original box ). Before shipping he asked if it was flat, and if I was to refund him and I said yes and in my head I was thinking of within 14...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Federal taxes staring in 2022

I have been selling and buying items for my hobby of miniatures painting for 18 years on ebay now. Now they want to tax us more on items sold but what about buying the items on ebay that we sell for a small profit so as to purchase more hobby items. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors