Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hot Wheels RLC Pre order

So I pre ordered two items from one seller and one item from another seller it's been over a year and still no items received from either seller. Tried contacting both sellers with no response. I contacted eBay and they told me the buyer protection i...

Issue with a buyer

Are there no more humans to call at ebay? If there are I need the number if anyone has it! Thanks

3 weeks of frustration....

It has been 3 weeks of not being able to respond to messages or offers and I can not see what similar items have sold for.. In all cases the page just turns white, then reads ebay is nor responding,, Called ebay twice and twicw was told they are look...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Here is a message for EBAY . . .

Why cant you leave the simple SEARCH alone !!!!!It's now impossible to see all the motorcycles in a complete list, AS IT WAS it worked PERFECTLY . . . UNTIL,Now you have broken down the SEARCH INTO DIFFERENT CATAGORIES AND NOW I HAVE TO OPEN AND FILT...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Viewing Order Details

Hey everybody! I recently purchased several items and I always like to review each order. Normally, I go to my "Purchase History" and view all items I bought. A tab on the right side of each item has a button called "View Order Details". I click on i...

ebay store closed in Dec 2021

Hi, I closed my ebay store end of 2021, before I closed it, rep told me, my items still active, but now, I can't find any my item in ebay anymore.could you please advise why or I misunderstand the rep told me?example item# Item #: 251095476774

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to find seller

I bought a case from Hellocases5 for my phone but what arrived was a smaller case, everytime i try to pull up the merchant i get an unavailable. I cannot find this person or request my money be returned. I have tried different way s to contact but am...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Linked Checking Account

Setting up an E Bay seller account and trying to link a checking account to receive payments for my sales. The only option I see in the payment tab of the seller hub is to link a debit or credit card. No option to link a checking account. Am i missin...

Reprint card sold to me as original

I just received word that a card I bought as an original was, in fact, a reprint. The grading process took way longer than EBay’s return policy and I doubt I get ahold of the seller. Thoughts on how to proceed?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

2 offers at once

I countered a buyer who wanted a 16 piece set. Shortly after, a second buyer made an offer for 1.Can I accept offer #1 and offer #2, letting buyer 1 know that there are now only 15 pieces in set?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors