Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fedex delivery

My item isn't due for a few weeks (international), but the Fedex sites says it's been delivered - in Erlanger, KY, far, far away from my place in Canada. Does this make sense?

How to report a buyer?

A buyer tried to get me to pay them outside of eBay. This buyer asked me to text them to answer a question, then asked me to accept an echeck for more than the listing price to my email account, and pay the overage to movers for them. This person als...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Defect/Ignored by seller

I bought a Xentec HID H1 Headlight and Ballast in mid-late 2021 from a seller here on eBay, where they offer a 2 year warranty. This was the first pair I bought, and they worked great! In Sept. 2021, my coolant reservoir exploded when I was traveling...

comparison of old and new.jpg

voiding fedex label

Tried to void my first Fedex label to print a different Fedex shipping service. Void not available. Will I be charged twice . Only shipping one item with the second label but unused label showing up as "in transit" even though unused.

Shipping Charge for Multiple Orders

I sold two orders with multiple items. When I sent the invoice to the buyer I absolutely put in shipping charges as combined shipping. Used the calculation tool and everything. Now I noticed that the invoice says 0.00 for shipping. How can I look at ...

Receiving Massive Number of Notifications That Aren't Mine

The last week I have been receiving numerous notifications for auctions I have not viewed, watched, bid on or won. The first time it happened there were just a few. The second time about 16. The third time about 30 and just a few minutes ago I receiv...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Avoiding bogus bids

I am getting bids from people who have only been members of eBay for a day and are bidding 2-3 times the amount I am selling an item for. From prior experience, I know that these are probably not legitimate offers. Does anyone know how to avoid getti...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automated Return Function Dysfunctional

I sold a used iphone and shipped it. The buyer initiated a refund request. As it turned out I had failed to adequately communicate with ATT and the phone was not yet unlocked. Once I was notified I explained the situation to the buyer and got the iss...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Report Fraud

How does one notify an “official” ebay customer service representative to report fraudulent activity?

eBay customer service?

Help please!Does eBay even have customer service? A telephone number? Live chat with a human being? An customer service email? Or fill in the blanks? I need help with an order since my order was not complete & missing an item

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors