Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling Event Tickets

Hello I regularly sell tickets to the Daytona 500 and they changed their printing process so I don't get the tickets until a couple weeks before the race. Can I list the tickets now and then ship them as soon as I get them at the end of January/begin...

Accuracy of Products

I've recently purchased a couple of Products. 1. Vapor Canister Purge Valve / Solenoid Fits: Nissan Altima Sentra 2004-2006I assumed it was going to be as the Picture that was posted on the listing; however, it was not. What had Arrived was a Differe...

Purge Valve.jpg Aftermarket Purge Valve.jpg Purge Valve Details by Seller.PNG Purge Valve that Arrived.jpg

Suspicious Seller from Hong Kong

Does anyone know how to actually talk to someone at Ebay about a suspicious seller? I am sure this was a scam and I made two purchases with this seller. The seller listed the item even after I purchased it with the same photos. One day later, the lin...

Bioxtron

Cancel orden Bioxtron ese producto no es original Es una copia no debiera venderce en ebay

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any tips for getting more views?

I have been a seller on ebay for over 15 years. Mainly trading cards, some clothes, records, etc. I have never seen my item views this low or non-existant. Even in the past year they were better than they currently are. I feel like I am missing somet...

Item sold to a buyer

I sold an item to a buyer the has an address to ship to, however the buyer wants me to ship to a different address and i cant locate where to contact the buyer

Most Marked as Helpful Authors