Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

package hasn't arrive (over 25 days)

hello, recently i bought an item from a friend from belgium, i live in UAE. i have paid for the item on april 1 and he shipped the item immediately the next day. around 5 days after shipping he deleted/suspended his ebay account. the item still hasn'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay charges a fee on shipping even if the shipping is actual cost

I sell and item and I charge the buyer the actual shipping cost. Ebay can verify that because I purchased the shipping label from them. Why then should Ebay be entitled to a fee on the actual shipping costs? That's just unfair. They probably are maki...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay glitch

Ebay has a real problem. I have addressed with them many times but to no avail.Newer listings in US do not allow shipping to Ireland or outside of US! regardless of shipping set for International by sellers.Ebay keep saying it is sellers settings but...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone else having problems with USPS shipping?

Has anyone else been having problems with shipping on USPS recently? I've been selling on eBay for years and never had any problems, now within the last two months I've had multiple issues with five packages getting miss routed and taking almost a mo...

7 days not scanned should be 10

I wish eBay would change the rules and allow the USPS to go 10 days without a scan before there is a problem. One week is just too short. In my experience of just one year shipping USPS exclusively, one week is too short if you have a buyer who opens...

Free shipping on items 2-10

I can't post my 10 items to sell and select $10 shipping for the first item and free for each additional. It charges $10 for each item, which is ridiculous. There is no option to select a fixed shipping cost for 1-10 items. If I choose fixed shipping...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

When did Free Shipping stop being free?

Both the listing and the shipping/handling calculator show free shipping but once the item is in my cart the seller charges a shipping fee with no way to selected a different option.

Resolved! What are my options as a buyer

 EBay shows it was paid on my end and the funds left my bank account. The seller won’t ship because on his end it shows funds aren’t paid for. I spoke to a representative to cancel the order and was told only the seller can. I reached out to the sell...

IMG_2888.jpeg IMG_2885.jpeg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping fedex using ebay

I have a 16x16x8 box, going to a residence, weight 7 pounds and using using fedex AND it is MUCH cheaper than either USPS or UPS.Now for the rub......are there any hidden costs that will arise when it gets to the buyer, that will be charged for after...

Resolved! Item not received but seller convinced it was

I ordered an item and apparently three other buyers ordered items from the same seller the same day. The mailing labels were mixed up and the other three buyers received the wrong items, it’s been nearly a month and I’ve received nothing. The seller ...

Resolved! Does USPS EVER find missing packages?

I initiated lost package search with USPS as the package i mailed priority mail didn't reach the buyer within 2 weeks. Its missing. In fact the only time tracking ever updated was the day I was at the post office where it was accepted. Ive called the...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

• 117 replies
  • 30 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors