Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Aqualine shipping scam

Aqualine is not a shipping company. Evidently they invent tracking numbers. Any seller who is claiming that Aqualine delivered anything to you is a scammer. That eBay is allowing this is preposterous. Their supposed tracking info includes no addresse...

Resolved! Can the seller lie about shipping an order?

I contacted the seller to double check if the item is available before buying it.it’s been already 4 days and my order has still not shipped to USPS , only the tracking number and shipping label was provided. There is no progress of my order shipment...

Shipped items not scanned

I recently dropped off about a dozen items to ship at my local post office. Only 3 of the items got scanned and the rest all say label created, USPS still awaiting item. I’ve never had this happen so I’m concerned my buyers won’t receive their items ...

Shipping back multiple items

Answers seem to be all over the place. I bought 4 items from a seller in one order, which were golf clubs. Before they shipped them (which they did in one box) they assembled the clubs. Am I understanding that in order to return them, I will have to ...

Shipping with stamps

So I sell Sports cards via eBay. I have 100s of forever stamps and now use them sparingly. Since there is no tracking included, buyer and seller never know when item arrives. This being said, buyer can claim item as not received, get their money back...

Shipping

I sold an item and asked the seller to wait to pay until I found out the exact shipping amount. She owes more money in shipping than the eBay invoice states. How can I get that changed to the account shipping amount?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

What’s happens to a shipment rejected at hub

Hi all, I recently sold and shipped a package internationally but once it got to the hub it was rejected and eBay refunded the customer which is all good and I *think* I got to keep the sale. I was just wondering what happened to the package, does it...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

The PDF is password protected. Enter the password.

 please help!!!this has been happening since mid April 2024. I’ve reached out to eBay, about this issue, and they do not know what it is. I thought maybe it’s because I added my printer, which is a canon mg3520 to my Microsoft laptop recently, so I r...

IMG_7439.jpeg

Shipping label suddenly password protected

Hello community after I purchase a label thru ebay, and then try to print it I get a technical difficulties try again message:  and I also get 2-3 printer error ebay shippimg label this document is password protected notifications: so then I save lab...

Screenshot_20240420_195556_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20240420_194525_Print Spooler.jpg Screenshot_20240420_194610_PRINT.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors