Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SHIPPING ERRORS

THERE has to e something wrong with the shipping calculator. They are asking $120.00 to ship a cell phone to Canada. Its not just 1 person its all of them. Ebay should check this out.

Contacting eBay Customer Service

How can eBay Customer Service be contacted by phone? I tried doing it using their website different options to no avail. It takes me in circles. Chat was not working. email was not working. Need a phone number

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to Canada

there is no way in heaven that a small makeup travel case costs 121.00 to 154.00 to ship to Canada. you all are missing sales by using the Global shipping service. I can ship the same to USA for under 40.00. this is the most insane thing I ever seen....

New Shipping Rates Questionable at Best

Yes, when one adds packaging costs, Plus the 13.25 % eBay charges on all items, the new shipping rates are almost at my cost or in many cases they are higher. Yet we are told how Great their new Rates are. They want to lower costs to buyer at the exp...

FedEx overcharges.

As I write this there are 4 complaints on the first page about FedEx charge backs (out of 15 - that’s 25%) Guy walks into a doctor’s office, raises his arm over his head and says “Doc it hurts when I do this”. So the doctor says “Then don’t do that” ...

Resolved! What's wrong with Fedex?Cost adjustment

Today I received a notification about three parcels where Fedex has recalculated the cost.The weight of my parcel was LESS than what I initially indicated and paid for. And Fedex charged me double the cost. I always specifically indicate not 3.2 lb, ...

photo_2024-03-27_08-56-20.jpg photo_2024-03-27_08-56-16.jpg photo_2024-03-27_08-56-02.jpg

Buyer address change

My buyer changed her address long before she made a purchase from me. She was able to see the change on her end but the shipping label reflected her old address. I shipped the item via ebay usps unaware that the address was incorrect and of course it...

Reshipper is Portland

Someone bought a sports card from me. I only have 35 transactions, so I wasn't aware of re-shippers. I sent the package to Portland on April 29. It got to Portland May 3. Then the tracking said forwarding to next location for 3 days until May 6. Stil...

Fedex overcharge on label AGAIN!!!

There was a two week period in April where sellers using Fedex effectively were getting cost adjustments that virtually doubled their shipping charges. Each time a corrected adjustment was made days later. Today I received another of these overcharge...

craigkevin_0-1715938520257.png

International shipping

I have someone that is asking for first class international large envelope. My concern is tracking is going to be similar to PWE and not really update. If I choose that option, can I upgrade shipping to ground so just pay the difference? I know I can...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors