Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

My listing was removed because it was "counterfeit" when other sellers have the same item listed.

Hello everyone, today I had a listing removed because it was found to be "counterfeit" but it turns out that when I look up the same exact item, others have it listed as well and don't seem to be removed. Has anyone else had this issue and how do I l...

Sudden NARU of a buyer...

So I have a regular who buys my banknotes (the ones I call foreign exchange because it's left over trip money, although some you can't spend anymore). He buys something every couple of months, has 2000 FB. Today he left a positive FB for me for the l...

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..

Relentless overseas scammers

Having issues with overseas buyers purchasing items off my store and trying to ship them to sketchy 3rd parties.When I refund their money because I don't ship to 3rd party re-shippers, they delete their account and try again a few days later.Each tim...

Rationale for blocking visibility of "Followers" list?

I have a few people following my store and would love to reward some of them with discounts if they buy from me...but eBay apparently doesn't allow me to view the list of my own followers? Why exactly is that, I know we have repeat buyers at least th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer claims the item not as described

I had a customer message me after receiving the pants that they were not grey, but are khaki. However, in my listing, as well as description, I have that they are grey. I took 7 different angles of these pants and in every angle they are grey. Howeve...

Had listings taken down for policy violation even though they did not violate policy

So essentially I had over 500 of my listings taken down sighting that they were violating replica coin counterfeit policy when in fact all of these coins were genuine US currency none of them were replicas or fakes at first I thought this was an arti...

Why is eBay saying I need to purchase and send someone a return label when they already sent one?

I have it set up so return labels are automatically issued. I have free returns. Somebody told me a skincare device they bought from me was not working. I've sold over 20 of these without complaints and it's over $50 so I asked her if she would file ...

Screenshot_20240420_172125_Gmail.jpg

Ebays money back policy

Hopefully if all the sellers on ebay, atleast the ones based in USA, would write about the defect in ebays money back guarantee policy;that by choosing item doesn't match photos or listing description, no matter how diligent a seller is about adequat...

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Resolved! I am looking to find a new place to buy and sell.

I buy approximately 5k/ month and sell approx 7k/ month on eBay. You can imagine they make a good amount of of this and my subscription. I have recently been the recipient of extortion attempts but 2 buyers and eBay did nothing to protect me. I am fu...

Screenshot_20240426-131349.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors