Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Variation Listings... price?

Why must variation listings be listed at a minimum of $0.99?Is there a way around this or am i doing it incorrectly?If there isnt this option kills trading card single sales, with having to list each card seperately instead of in one place to combine...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants me to mail them a physical return postage label

So a buyer purchased 4 items (I had it on buy 3 get 1 free). The way ebay shows the payment is each item was 25% off rather than 3 items regular price and last item free. So the buyer decides to return 3 items and keep one (so ultimately the buyer en...

ebay books catalog (silent scream)

I'm sitting down to list on ebay and so far every one of the books I look up in the catalog has the wrong category! Nonfiction books assigned to Textbooks, Cookbooks, Other. For a while I was disregarding this and listing anyway. But now when I go to...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Should i refund shipping on an issue not my fault?

The item showed up as May 5, 2017, 9:13 pm Receptacle Blocked BROOKLYN, NY 11213 meaning that there was a vehicle or some other object blocking the mailbox. The item is being returned my way but should i refund seller the entire cost including shippi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Monthly invoice seems high...

Hi all,New here...just wanted to ask a quick question. Sorry if the answer is obvious.My seller invoice for April was $4.80 even though I only made a total of about $13. This seems a very high amount for Ebay to charge me...Is this right?Thanks

What does "$guidance$ for 9 listings" mean under selling reminders on selling page of My ebay?

This is under my selling reminders on my active selling page of my ebay.When I click on the "9 listing" it takes me to my summary page & gives me no idea as to what listings they are referring to in any way.Has anyone else ever gotten this message or...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

Where do I sell boxes?

I have a large numbers of boxes, brand new, from Uline. I have chosen to stop selling on eBay and most of my inventory is gone but I don't know what to do with all these boxes. Has anyone downsized their business or stopped selling? If so, where do y...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay resolution Center unfair to sellers.

I listed an item on ebay that is at least 20 years old. I listed it as "mint" because it is. Mint measn relatively perfect which is almost perfect, not perfect. There was a small spot on which I never even saw. Well the buyer said I misrepresented th...

Ebay to eliminate phone contact with customers

Ebay must be getting desperate to shut down sellers who sell off of Ebay.So when I have a question about shipping after a buyer has paid I will not be able to call them about a potential problem. I have to mail out within 1 business day and people do...

eBay valet for collectible currency?

I have a sizable collection of collectible currency but have been very slow about getting it online, but could really use the funds. What experiences have people had with valet (or whatever its called now)? Can something that is a collectible like an...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spoof Email

I got 2 Spoof emails today, and ebay claims they are not from them. It looked like the one I got previously, so I clicked on a link. 1 was seller update, and the other was update to user agreement.It was from: eBay eBay@reply1.ebay.com.Had to change ...

Another Bizarre Promotion from eBay

eBay has a promotion as follows. $10 final value fees cap - list by 5/13, keep more profit List now, pay no more than $10 in final value fees on up to 5 sales of $100 or more. So, if you list 5 items for $100.00 each and by some miracle one sells you...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors