Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

International Buyer Issues

I've been having issues with international buyers recently and not sure what to do. I only ship to continental USA and state this in my description. I also exclude all other countries in my listing. However I keep getting winning bids from internatio...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

while walking my dogs ....

this morning a thought popped into my head.How many orders have you had that shipped less than 100 miles from your location? I believe for me it is around 3. The great majority have gone at least 500.Just curious.

Musty smelling clothes

I have been an Ebay member for a long time but I am fed up with buyng often new items which smell musty!- Two items I bought recently- one brand new and in plastic and the other a used top BOTH smelt musty! I put the top in a bag filled with baking p...

Roommate bid on my item as a joke. Now eBay suspended me for 10 days & took away bidding on auctions

My computer got hacked and I had some problems with shipping items with tracking when I used their eBay envelopes. Seems that the Post Office does not recognize their tracking as i got no confermation of delivery. Also my roommate bid on an item I wa...

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 36 replies
  • 2 helpful

Why does ebay think that I should give 15% of my sale to them for every item? Do they want a tip??

The suggested ad rate used to be legitimate and vary, starting as high as 9%. It's annoying to see this "suggested" ridiculous ad rate every single time I go to promote an item, because I have no idea what an ACTUAL good rate would be since they refu...

• 18 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Payment dispute over auction.

So from what i know, Their “son” bid on my item. What i dont believe is the fact that they retracted the bids multiple times, so i just believe they werent sure about purchasing. I already shipped out the item and itll be delivered on Friday. Which i...

Buyer asking if stores are closed on eBay

Is this glitch still ongoing? Repeat buyer messaged me about one of my listings asking if my store was open so she could purchase or if I was on vacation, when I would re-open. My store is open and I sold a couple of items this morning. She stated sh...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 14 replies
  • 3 helpful

International returns

Be careful all my listings were turned to international return additional returns. Make sure to turn it off. I just bulk edited all my listings. Could have been a big mistake and I have never even shipped international

Cancel offer sent to buyers

I know this has been asked in the past but not recently, and it seems that the way to cancel offers sent to buyers has been changed. My question is how the heck to cancel offers I sent to prospective buyers? How long before offers I send expire? I ca...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors