Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancel offer

Can you cancel an offer you made for a product and how do you itthanks

create promotion

Dear eBay Team: We recently would like to create promotion through price reduction.We kindly request your assistance in knowing how to create promotion.We've clicked on "create promotion",but there is no response.So we would like to know why we can't...

eBay is full of it

I order something $20 and I waited for my package to arrive never came when I look to find out what happen to my package it said it was delivered I went back and checked again it was not there so I go back in there and let the people know that might ...

Language change

Would like to change language for my ebay account from English to German. How can I do this?Could anyone help?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

My paid slip

Hi am Pakornnan Quinn I buy your product and I lost all my payslip please can you email all my payslip for me please thank you

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to retrack a review?

I bought an item that never got to me and seller was not helping. I posted a review, he started talking to me and I got a refund.

ebay labels

Is purchasing a shipping label through ebay the same as paying for shipping charges? Or am I simply paying for a label, but still have to pay for actual shipping charges through my designated carrier?

Haven't gotten paid

Hey how long do they usually hold your money? I just started two weeks ago selling and I've not received much . It keeps saying it's on hold and I had to give my social security number for verification

authenticity guarantee

how do I offer this service when listing a pair of sneakers for example? Is there a box that I should check when creating the listing?Thank you in advance.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sterling silver owl ring

In February I purchased an owl ring. When it finally arrived it looked nothing like the sellers post. I contacted them they told me there was a mistake & they would send the right ring. Well it arrived & it’s not the ring from the post. It’s impossib...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors