Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

watching

It's been awhile since I sold something,,,I"m wondering where did the "watching" item go?who many are watching my item?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payout

Hello there. I am writing you to check my payout status. You guys no reason deactivate my account and put hold on payment. We are doing millions on Amazon and never have problems. Last month we made more than 600k on Amazon and we thought eBay also g...

Rip Off Seller

Beware of seller kfa488. I placed an order with this thief on 02/28/24 for $174.25, it is now 05/06/24 and have never received it. Furthermore he/she has refused to communicate with me and ebay is doing nothing to help, having closed the case without...

Bad address

Hello,I sold and shipped an item. The package returned to me as NSN (no such number) from the USPS.I verified that the address provided by the buyer is not valid.I have attempted, a couple of times, to contact the buyer, they have not responded. Thei...

Responsible packaging.

I order a lot of glassware and I have noticed that it is almost always over stuffed with styrofoam blocks or peanuts and yards of bubble wrap. How about another feedback column for people who care about the planet? I cant be the only one worried. Nan...

Postage due on arrival

I cant seem to get the seller to respond. Had to pay 4.13 additional postage upon arrival. Cannot get to a page to contact Ebay about it to file a claim. Any help is appreciated.

Refusing a counteroffer

I’m definitely not going to accept the seller’s counteroffer but I really don’t want to have him and his offer left hanging out there for the 23 hrs left for me to respond. I’m afraid to hit anything without some guidance for fear to buy the unwanted...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

last 4 digit of the redemption code missing

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered with three eBay vouchers purchased recently. On 05/06/2024 and acquired three eBay vouchers totaling $490. First voucher $200, Second voucher $200 and last voucher $90Regrettably, upon at...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors