cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postage due on arrival

I cant seem to get the seller to respond.  Had to pay 4.13 additional postage upon arrival.  Cannot get to a page to contact Ebay about it to file a claim.  Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Postage due on arrival

@pjarvis44 

I'll be honest, not sure if there is a direct way to fix a problem like that.  If the seller is ignoring your requests, the only option you would have to gain any traction would be to file a return request. But that won't get your extra expense back either.  If the item is what you wanted and it was fine, it may not be worth the trouble.

The only recourse I can think of is leaving a negative for the seller if they are refusing to answer or rectify the problem.  Not sure how long its been since this happened, or how long ago you made the request, but if it were me, I would give them up to a week to respond.  After that, I would leave them a negative, and stick to the facts in your post.  Don't add emotion or vulgarity or it can be removed:

The item arrived, I was charged extra postage due, the seller didn't respond to resolve the issue. 

Something simple, like that.

Gator08041971  •  Volunteer Community Mentor 2024
Member of eBay since 2000

Message 2 of 2
latest reply