Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question about eBay generated shipping label/QR code

I sold an item, and I clicked on print a label in order to get the name and address of the buyer. I always write out the name and address on a piece of paper or white label and affix it to the package. This time eBay generated a QR code label, which ...

Shipping label

Ebay charged me $91.00 for a shipping label. How can I get that money back. I can ship my item for considerably less.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal

As a seller if someone wants to use Paypal to buy one of my items, do I get paid by Ebay or Paypal because I do not have a Paypal account ?

potential buyer legit?

Hello all,I received this message from a potential buyer. Can you tell me if this is legit or fraudelent? "hello, I'm reaching out because I've been attempting to purchase for a few minutes now, but I consistently encounter an error when I click the ...

Item stolen refund needed

How do I contact eBay to help get a refund for an item? The seller has stated it was Stolen! He stated he would send a refund, but I have yet to receive one. I need eBay to intervene and help desperately, thank you very much

Return request after the 30-day return period is past

Does the return period expire?I use the 30-day return policy. Sold item Mar 31, Shipped Apr 1, Deliv Apr 5, now a return started May 13. Reason: CD defective.eBay sent me the "return" message, with the usual 3 days to reply. Does eBay require this ty...

Purchase

I bought 5 robots. The payment went through on all 5 and then 5 days later, the seller says they only have 4. It's company that deals in this every day, not an individual. They have offered to return my money, but I made commitments to my customers o...

Trying to change a negative feedback to a positive

I was unable to contact seller item arrived damaged. Left negative feedback. Seller was sorry refunded my money. I wish to fix feedback to positive. Seller stated he sent the request to change my feedback and I never received it. Thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors