Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New website format a bombastic mess.

Frankly, I have no idea if this is an overall change. I had added an item to my Watchlist. This morning, I received an email offer. Until today, if I clicked on View item, I would be taken to that item. Today, I was bombarded with the equivalent of e...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Unbelievable. Clothing item arrives WET!

Anyone ever had that happen?She wrapped the pants I bought still damp and put them in a Best Buy bag and some other wrapping over that. As well, there are three tears in the pants ruffles that were not disclosed in the listing. Opened a return, thoug...

Appeal Denied

In late March, I was attempting to purchase Silent Hill 3 from seller @qgreene7456. After an initial return to sender, the seller claimed to have reshipped it to my adress. It is now April 30th and I have not seen my package. I had sent an appeal to ...

Counterfeit items and trafficking together countries?

I am looking for some advice on what to do with a "cell phone" that was shipped by a seller to someone else and was ultimately determined by a tech at an official company to be a counterfeit. The problem is that the shipment came from South Korea and...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller reused Item number of item I bought

Bought an item and the seller has now reused the same item number to list another item and that listing says I bought the new item. The listing is for a completely different product and for a different price.My purchases page shows the correct item t...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Item vanished on GLENDALE HEIGHTS 2024-02-14

Hello, I bought an old laptop on 2024-02-09. It is an intarnational sale from IL, USA to Finland. It got stuck in "consolidation center" in GLENDALE HEIGHTS, IL, 60139, USA, United States. Last scan is 2024-02-14 with remark "Arrived at Consolidation...

High pricing !

What is going on with eBay ! Why is everything so expensive now ? I'm looking at used items with high pricing on them ! They're almost as much as the items I can pay for brand new at a retail store, I am about ready to close my account this is gettin...

eBay is becoming the best place for scam sellers

I have been buying on eBay for many years, but in the last 2 months alone I have lost over $200 due to fraudulent sellers. The last time the seller provided me with a tracking number for a package that was already on the way at the time of my order, ...

ebay is suspending my accounts

Hello, each account i open it gets suspended imidietly, im trying to auction laptops from usa and send them to a delaware reshipping wearhouse and from there ship them to europe - they are TAX free and offer cheaper shipping... but each time i enter ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

i

i purchased a dell lap top on ebay item 276383061105 the lised item was for 32gb ,,the actual was 24gb --ebay requires a poto of the computer before returinng----the item was boxed and at ups .. i cant take a poto... vnative56jar----pllocklear@yahoo....

Most Marked as Helpful Authors