cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting news about ACEO size frames-

Maybe you already know this, and I didn't see it, but just in case- I went into Walmart today (which I am proud to say I honestly hardly ever do-maybe 3 or 4 times a year, if that), and stopped to check out the picture frame aisle. I was very surprised to find out that they carry ACEO size frames and in several different styles at that. Here are the two that were in the package I bought- and I got the package for less than $4.00, to boot.
. . .

If you go with the flow you'll either get washed out to sea or be dammed.
Message 1 of 57
latest reply
56 REPLIES 56

geripatch
Enthusiast
I just caught up with this thread - thanks for all the tips! Chris
Message 46 of 57
latest reply

bonesbglowin
Enthusiast
I just bought from Joann's ETC craft store a square matted black frame with 4 ACEO sized openings---they had a whole endcap of ready to go matted frames for their "BEST BUY" promo stuff and all were $4.98 and pretty good quality by appearance. Came in 3 colors all with white matts. Amanda
Message 47 of 57
latest reply

ooooo I am going to have to go there tomorrow thanks Amanda. Darlene
Message 48 of 57
latest reply

readingsully
Enthusiast
You guys may know about these already and perhaps you've even talked about them already but just in case...today at Walmart I bought the 2.5 x 3.5 refrigerator magnet ACEO holders. They are adorable and come two in a package and I just love my refrigerator. Cheap cheap cheap......Hope they don't draw me to the food in the refrigerator more often. LOL Carole
Carole
Message 49 of 57
latest reply

finally got all the photos taken and the listings for my float mount 5x7 mat sets are up: click here to see the mats -Ann
-Ann

"I have got pepperoni. Wherever it lands, that's where the miracle will happen." ~ Gary Busey
Message 50 of 57
latest reply

They look super Ann. Start a thread - "ACEO supplies & Accessories MAY" and put them there, too.
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 51 of 57
latest reply

Chris, I was just shopping around and stumbled across a UK seller who has custom made ACEO frames. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=2600... Kathy

Kathy
Message 52 of 57
latest reply

bonesbglowin
Enthusiast
I found the aceo sized fridge magnet frames at Linens and Things--they had all frames on sale 50% off so I got 4 for the price of 2 @ $1.99...also found this today for myself at Michaels.... Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Clear acrylic pencil holder frame that will hold 4 aceos--I'm using it for my brushes!
Message 53 of 57
latest reply

poozybear*art
Enthusiast
Oh, that is COOL! I'm gonna go get me one. 🙂
Message 54 of 57
latest reply

bonesbglowin
Enthusiast
This one was onsale for $6 somethin'---brand new frame collection at Michael's.
Message 55 of 57
latest reply

oh my goodness I have to go to Michaels tomorrow and get one. Darlene
Message 56 of 57
latest reply

WOW!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 57 of 57