Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

counterfit ssd drives

I bought a Samsung ssd drive on EBay that failed after 2 months. Went to samsung and they said it was counterfit. I reported the seller but he's still selling. I'm just worried others are going to get scammed like me. What's my next step?

Buy 2 get 1 free

The buyer paid for 2 products but did not put all 3 in the cart for the discount to apply. what should I do ?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with labels

Anyone else having problems purchasing a label? Can’t get it to print and it’s billing my card on file instead of using my funds! Help

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

postage label

bought postage label of ebay said my label was in email but i just got email for a receipt of payment but no label stuck now without a postage label

puzzle

I bought a puzzle off of e-bay under one address and they send it from a diffident address, so they can say they did not send it to me. Because they send me the wrong puzzle.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller did not have item described and won't refund

Seller contacted me after a purchase to let me know that they no longer had the charger for a battery/charger package that I purchased. I was asked if I wanted to cancel or take a partial refund. When I asked "How much for just the battery", the sell...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors