Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Additional shipping cost

My buyer agreed to pay additional funds because shipping was so high. Neither of us know how to get that information to Ebay

Listing tool not working

Is is just me or is anyone else having trouble with the listing tool? Yesterday I received a message midway through my listing that said the tool isn't working and to try again later. This morning I was able to post one item but I got the same messag...

suspicious listing

I was going to send a two yard piece, to save on shipping, thinking that the person forgot to put a two in the box, but I couldn't add the same tracking number to the other order, because it's not the same person. They've used two different ebay user...

EIS Eligibility Question

Hello, So I'm closing in on 90 days on eBay and overall it's been a great experience.One issue I'm having though is attempting to find this allusive EIS toggle switch. There was literally an IG post about this recently and the page shown looks nothin...

Label created but item never shipped

I ordered a seat cover and the seller created a shipping label, but never shipped the item. I've messaged the seller with no reply. I'm not sure what to do next. I can't get a refund because they created a label like it was shipped. How do I contact ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors