Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Search filter

“Hi eBay,I have an idea about an additional search filter. I often look for wristwatches on eBay, but frequently I don’t find what I need at the moment. I think it would be a good idea to add a filter like ‘future listings’ for the next 1-2 weeks or ...

item listing disappear from my store.

I have a small E bay store. My Question is how do items disappear with out them being sold? I only have a 100 plus items. when I list something I use the last 5 numbers of the item number to locate the item sold.

Error message

Does anyone have any ideas about why im getting an Error message whenever I try to contact a seller and how to resolve this?

Need Help

Have a buyer who says her item did not arrive tracking number says it did . eBay said I was not responsible the case was closed in my favor A week later same buyer opens a case again same item same buyer now she wants a refund E bag wants me to send ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers want to join and collectively write to ceo

Hopefully if all the sellers on ebay, atleast the ones based in USA, would write about the defect in ebays money back guarantee policy;that by choosing item doesn't match photos or listing description, no matter how diligent a seller is about adequat...

card

dakotabbhbbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbh

Prohibited sales

I've purchased a bunch of bbq meat shreaders to sell here on my page which is mostly kitchen tools, accessories, etc. based. They were flagged as weapons. A prohibited item. They obviously are not a weapon. I see thousands of them posted. What do I h...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors