Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New to selling. Question about shipping and payment

HI. Today I sold 2 items. My online account hasn't been approved yet. On eBay it reads funds received and to ship. Since I cant check online to see if there is a deposit is it ok to ship? I know IM on a time crunch.Second question, one of the people ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

missing purchase history

I purchases several large tote boxes off Ebay 7/6/21 with expected delivery 7/15/21. My credit card was charged but the items were never delivered. Now there is not purchase history on Ebay and I can't seem to find a phone number to speak with anyone...

Missing Recommended Item Specifics

Hello, I have been an eBayer for years and recently or maybe not so recently, eBay would put a header on my selling page that includes "Missing Recommended Item Specifics". I usually open the link and click Don't Ask Again but when I click on the lin...

End a listing

If I end a listing on a fixed price item will it effect my standing. No buyers have shown interest and some of my items have been damage due to the Feb. freeze here in Houston, TX.

No warranty because Ebay purchase

I purchased a Masterbuilt Electric Smoker from a Ebay seller and when it failed after only a few months (1 year warranty) the warranty was void because my purchase was not from an approved source. I have been to the BBB who failed to help. There are ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants to send me shipping label

A buyer has won my item, now doesn’t want to pay retail shipping. He wants to send me his own shipping label, and has asked for my email. this is wrong, right?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order delay

Hi I purchase this order no 10-07163-02891 this order delete from my purchase list and I’m cost 33$ for it

Shipping in Maaged Payments

Confused about buyer protection in Managed Payments.When auction closed Zero feedback buyer shipping details were Jimmy Jimmy with an address of a vacant cow pasture in Ada Oklahoma. Now Item shows Ready to Ship but the address is Mary no last name a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping problems

I bought an item but the post office refused to deliver it until I'd paid the proper postage (it was supposed to be free but he just stuck it in an envelope with a normal stamp). The item was too big to pass through the mail slot so I had to pay $2.6...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors