2016 Spring Seller Update
This discussion board is provided for your questions and comments about the 2016 Spring Seller Update. Team members will be on board Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 from 8am PT through the rest of the day to answer your questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

what about return policies

i received a call from ebay telling me there was going to be a change in the return policy to remain a Top Rated Seller- but they did not say what it was-can you tell me please?

SPRING UPDATES

EBAY, PLEASE ADDRESS BUYERS PAYING IN RESONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME. I REALIZE ITS ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE, HOWEVER, THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR A UNPAID ITEM CASE UNTIL I CAN RELIST AN ITEM IS WAY TO LONG.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Both table images in Features and Fees of the Spring 2016 Update are GONE!

Both Chart Images that used to be in the Features and Fees section have disappeared! I need to know what the fees will be for the 10 Day Listing Feature and the 30 Day Listing Feature for items $150+ This is really frustrating and one more reason tha...

Resolved! ebay should pay me to list my items

Venting after reading the bi-annual, irrational upheaval that is the seller update. ebay decides whether to show my item or not ebay decides what of my description to show ebay mandates my terms of sale yetebay makes me 100% responsible for buyer sat...

It is an unnecessary hardship for eBay to require 30 day return on collectibles

For collectibles, it is wrong to require 30 days return. Collectibles are not something the buyer decides whether to use immediately or not. There is no waiting period before they discover if the ink is good quality or the label sticks properly or th...

Increase in FP listings

I'm curious as to the rationale behind doubling the FP listing for premium and anchor stores yet only giving basic stores an extra 50.Yes, I know you increased the number of auctions (big whoop) but you STILL failed to give those who pay for a store ...

Multiple stores the answer to lower fees?

Am I missing something here? I pay $180/mo for my anchor store for up to 2500 items. As I run about 2,000 to 2,500 listings a month, it works well.With the new fee structure, couldn't I have 3 premium stores @$60ea for $180/mo. and list up to 3,000 i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Fee Ilustrator

The current Fee Illustrator shows the last store prices, not the new onces from May 1. Is there an Illustrator to show the new Fees? If not, why not, since eBay was full aware of the changes. Thank you.

Seller Performance Update

From the ebay announcement email, I got this link to Seller performance Standards page so I presume this is an updated page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-non-performance.html on this page, I see The transaction defect rate is the percen...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Benefits you receive will be worth ??

What exactly do the following refer to: the value of the benefits that you will receive, excluding the value of new, dedicated customer service, is worth up to $1,495 per quarter. the value of the benefits that you receive will be worth up to $165 pe...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.