Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when will users be able to list for free

when will users be able to list for free usally could at least once a month

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Have been asking and asking. No intelligent answers from eBay. Probably just want us to commit to being a store, which doesn't work for me. PS...I have Persians too. They're the BEST! =^..^=
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@persiancat427 wrote:

when will users be able to list for free usally could at least once a month

From the comments I saw from the Blues and their avoidance of the subject, I don't think you will be seeing any free listings in the near future.  They seem to have given them to those who buy an Anchor Store as they now will be getting 10,000 free listings a month.

David

Twnpopcards

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

From the comments I saw from the Blues and their avoidance of the subject, I don't think you will be seeing any free listings in the near future.  They seem to have given them to those who buy an Anchor Store as they now will be paying $120 more than before to get 10,000 free listings a month.

Fixed it for you 🙂

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@njrtsr wrote:

From the comments I saw from the Blues and their avoidance of the subject, I don't think you will be seeing any free listings in the near future.  They seem to have given them to those who buy an Anchor Store as they now will be paying $120 more than before to get 10,000 free listings a month.

Fixed it for you 🙂

Thank you, but I thought the $120 a month increase was so you had access to the Cream of the Crop Customer Service Reps.  The extra listings were just the freebies they used to distribute to all of the sellers but now only to the Anchor Stores.

But thanks for fixing it for me!!  🙂

David

Twnpopcards

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Ha! 120 a month just for better customer service... its literally the least informed CS office Ive ever dealt with. And consistantly! Thats hilarious they had to charge the actual sellers for better service, since they must know the regular CS is beyond lacking, for anyone that calls.

Id hardly call the extra listings free, as they certainly wouldnt have gave them out without the added 120 month
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@garymi6 wrote:
Ha! 120 a month just for better customer service... its literally the least informed CS office Ive ever dealt with. And consistantly! Thats hilarious they had to charge the actual sellers for better service, since they must know the regular CS is beyond lacking, for anyone that calls.

Id hardly call the extra listings free, as they certainly wouldnt have gave them out without the added 120 month

I would since they (Griff) basically have admitted that the free listings that everybody used to get are going to be few and far between.  They have taken all those free listings and added them to the Anchor Store and tossed a few to the Basic and Premium Stores.  If you don't have a store going forward the odds of getting free listings if probably much lower than it used to be.

But as usual, time will tell, and if Ebay doesn't get the projected results quickly they will change how things are done in the 2016 Fall Sellers Update.  As usual Ebay will keep changing the rules and the policies every six months so a good change will probably not have a chance to show that its good prior to being changed again.

David

Twnpopcards

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Got another worthless FVF Promo that I won't accept. Ebay is really clueless. FREE LISTINGS is what we want and need.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply