eBay Unfair, Unforgiving and Uncaring!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

free shipping SCAM

I had a item on EBay Auction with a buyitnow with best offer and a bidder made me a offer and the price was too low so I turned it down, and then I seen that bum place a seller note he wanted free shipping???Glad I didn't like his offer , I call EBay...

Not fair

Ebay is too involved in auctions. There needs to be a preference option to "not send automatic invoice" at end of auction. Sending an invoice should be done by seller. Sometimes my estimated shipping is not 100% accurate prior to packing and boxing i...

eBay does not care at all about the sellers !

I have been with eBay for years and and just lately been having priblems with them since they decided to start rating their sellers. I work a full time job and can only ship items out once a week if I can get to the post office in time before they cl...

A dead beat buyer left me negative feedback because I would not refund his payment!

LEFT ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BECAUSE HE SAID HE COULDN'T USE THE Bino Pro 2 Binocular Harness System FROM THE WAY IT LOOKS IN THE PICTURE. He saw the picture on the auction page before he bid on it, so I told him I wasn't going to refund his money becau...

just got rid of my sellers account

I just got rid of my sellers account because ebay has far to many fee s and they could not explain why I had a monthly selling limit of $5000.00.i told them that I would continue to buy on ebay but I will move to sell on amazon or craigs list.who has...

Advice Please

Hi All:Fairly new to selling Just at it about one year now. I've gone from selling just a few pieces of jewelry per month to opening a mid level store. I would like to improve with my selling but I work full time so my time is divided.Also being 50-i...

Hassel free for WHO returns? not sellers. How about protecting your Bread and Butter EBAY!

I just got ripped off by a buyer. I listed the item as described and sold this antiuqe typewriter part as is. Because i was stupid enough to not opt out of ebay's new hassel free return policy, without contacting me first, the item was returned. and ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

fairness

do you think it is fair to have in place the "non paying bidder alert" npa" that when used allows the offending buyer to then leave a negative feedback for its use?, or is this way ebay finds not to give final value fee discounts?, appears the most i...

After 10 Ebay Selling Years.. My FIRST RANT- TWO waysthat Ebay steals your money

TWO Ways that Ebay Steals your Money 1) The EBAY BAIT and SWITCH... Periodically, Ebay offers special deals for all new listings such as Free Subtitles.. DO NOT EVER take advantage of those offers!!!! When you relist, you will forget that you had a o...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Funds HELD for unexplainable "low selling scores"?? No Way!! I kicked butt!!

I received no message from eBay at ALL about my selling funds being withheld from me for THREE WEEKS due to "low seller stats" - all I could find is 5 tracking #'s not uploaded because I only needed to use a STAMP!!!!

Limit Increase Denied - 15 Yr Member - 100% Solid Feed Back Rating - First sale: 2001

I am so glad to see that I am not the only one that's getting a big old slap in the face by ebay! I requested a simple limit increase from 100 to 200 with a valid reason. I told them I didn't need the money limit increased, just the item quantity inc...

Ebay Lacks a HEART!

To anyone who is interested - this is taking place after my sellers account has been permanently suspended. I believe it should have been temporarily suspended last year due to poor performance, however things are different now and I was a great sell...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors