eBay Unfair, Unforgiving and Uncaring!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling limit makes me hard.

I am a new seller and have got 8 of positive feedbacks during 2months. I will be qualified to get from 500 of selling limit to 1000 after getting 2 positive feedback. I think next step is making my store and list a various of items. It is rigt way?

Ebay is Treating Top Sellers Like Newbies No Resect Whatsoever

listen I've been selling since 1999 on ebay first while in canada now since 2002 in US and have kept same account. I've just moved and have been so busy that I haven;t sold any items for approx 6 weeks. now ebay telling me I have to basically start a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay email censoring

I made a sale, then buyer e-mailed me through Ebay and asked for shipping to South America, I tried to quote a price for shipping( I was planing to have him pay via PaPal and wanted a firm OK from him) ..... Ebay BLOCKED all my attempts to talk to th...

how about the off shore associates we call for help???

ever talk on the phone w ebay associates?sometimes local usa many times off shore "we dont give a"recently i called and had to get transferred to a 'i dont care i have a script"...i asked if they were usa (as is my right)they replied NO i then asked ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

PayPal Doublespeak

Meg Whitman's "other" criminal enterprise - PayPal - has been engaging in a massive chargeback fraud scheme in which they claim addresses both as confirmed and unconfirmed, dupe sellers into shipping products only to steal back the payment, divide it...

PayPal Doublespeak Criminal Enterprise

When an Offer To Buy isnt really an offer

In my state, if I make an offer to buy a product and the seller accepts my offer, a legal contract has been entered into; enforcable in the courts. I as the Buyer do not have the option to put the contract on hold while I shop around for a better dea...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal only?

EBay is going to insist on PayPal only -they willno longer accept checks, Personal or company -this practise can hinder oursales-Does anyone know if this is a vi0lation of Fair Trade?

Moving on up!

well my last post was removed because apparently EbAY took exception with a word that rhymes with duck and did not start with F. . let me try again: OMG!after speaking with EbAY, asking for a supervisor, being shunted to extension0000 and hung up on,...

Limited messages? Ebay stops you from contacting other sellers who may have been scammed by a buyer

I was just thinking back to when I had a buyer who lives in another country buy an item for $65.00 with a shipping cost of $53.00, tell me that they never received the item. The post office didn't post any tracking for some reason so I contacted eBay...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful