cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Lacks a HEART!

To anyone who is interested - this is taking place after my sellers account has been permanently suspended. I believe it should have been temporarily suspended last year due to poor performance, however things are different now and I was a great seller with 100% positive feedback for almost 10 years prior. Beginning in 2009 until last year I was dealing with the devastating affects from losing 3 members of my family, one right after another, ending with my mom. This affected every aspect of my life very negatively and I am truly remorseful for that. I have since overcome these tragedies and moving forward. I am honest and loyal, most definitely not a scam artist, and ebay refuses to have a heart and see that. Why should they need me, right? I'm not a power seller...I'm just one of millions, etc. I truly hope other's come forward with their story...the company has turned into a money hungry uncaring conglomerate that doesn't give a crap about the little people and that there are extenuating life circumstances that happen in life that need to be risen from. They have forgotten that very fundamental important aspect of life. Come on competition...knock them out of the water. Bring back the heart into this business that we all love. Ebay has none. 

This is the letter I wrote to them after their very quick decision. And if anyone else would like more details about my situation don't hesitate to ask - I have nothing to hide...!

I understand your policies however I find it very sad that you would restrict someone based on a set of problems for which they have overcome and received help for. You say that It’s the length of time which is exactly the time frame of my family crisis and you do not take into consideration all of my prior years of being an upstanding member of ebay. While I respect your decision I do not agree with it and to me it leaves me believing that ebay is a very uncaring and unforgiving company. I will be selling and buying elsewhere and leaving reviews wherever I can. Again, I do not fault the initial suspension, but this decision is uncalled for and while I take my business to the next level I will be letting everyone who will listen exactly what I think. It’s very important to have your rules to weed out scammers and dishonest people but to do this is just plain wrong. I have seen so many sellers with so many negative feedback ratings that you continue to allow on the site and yet someone like me you ban. I may not have been a power seller but I would have become one, an honest and good one, and you may not think I am in any way important to your business, but I will share my story. I will be honest with it and I hope it helps others come out with theirs. I don’t need ebay to succeed. Thank god for that. A company that does business like this will most definitely not be around in 50 years. One’s with integrity will come along and surpass you. They will learn from your mistakes. I look forward to that day.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay Lacks a HEART!

I agree and it happened to us as well , ridiculous
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ebay Lacks a HEART!

Same thing here. Been selling since 2009 over 3000 positive feedbacks. Got 2 low DSR from scamming buyers who lied. Tried to fight it but no luck. The ebay rep told me nothing they can do. The fork is in the meat, move your sales to ebid.net or webstore. Everyone is moving to one or both. Come join us.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ebay Lacks a HEART!

You can say that again.  I have 6000 positie feedbacks and they stopped me from selling beacause of 3 below seller ratings within on year. All 3 of these customers i took care of their needs and thay still stabbed me in the bac after giving me positive feedback. YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GIVE SOMEONE LOW SELLER RATINGS OR ANY FEEDBACKS AT ALL AFTER YOU HAVE RESOLVED THEIR ISSUES. Just a plain stupid rule and they know it. They have more class action lawsuits against them than anyone can imagine. GET A LAWYER IN ST JOSE AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply