cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service

how does a member reach customer service? AND live help, how does that happen?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

customer service

what service? phone only to them they used to do email but dont any more

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

customer service

There is no resolutions to problems with ebay.  Whoever you speak to, have the same response.  Like they are reading from a book & don't take into consideration they there are individual problems that should be remeided by a real person with a brain.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

customer service

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES.

safeguards in place to protect sellers

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

opportunity to leave Feedback about your experience. That Feedback is an essential part of what makes eBay a successful community.

Feedback consists of a positive, negative, or neutral rating, along with a short comment. Buyers and sellers build reputations that are based on all the Feedback ratings and comments left by their trading partners.

" safeguards in place to protect sellers"??? BIGGEST LIE!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

customer service

Smiley MadWhat customer service,,, if your a seller your screwed,, ebay is one sided and on the buyers side no matter what. I have been selling since 2004 and noe they are holding my funds like i'm a new seller,, this is getting old, I have a few more items I want to get rid of then i'm paying my last high seller fees and getting the hell out. If ebay ever decides to be fair to both buyer and seller I might be back but I don't see that happening,, i wish about 1/2 of the sellers would quit selling for a month or two and see if the buyers could keep ebay alive. They would go belly up without us sellers. all I can say is ebay your crooked as hell and suppend me from buying and selling on your one sided site cause I really don't give a **bleep**,,,, your days are numbered, There will be a fair site come around and alot of your sellers are jumping aboard the new ship that dont make the sellers walk the plank.  Like I said ebay,,, do what you got to do but it's the truth and you know it. Ebay don't make my living so if you suppend me who cares.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

customer service

Eight negatives - seven from the same buyer for selling fakes- and three neutrals, two about packaging.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply