eBay Unfair, Unforgiving and Uncaring!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

what can I do????

buyer idpurchasing1 aka insightdesign3 is ruining the ebay experience for sellers like me. as a seller ebay is not protecting me from this scam artist. the buyer gets 100%protection. this guy bought auction (A) and 2 months later insisted he never re...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

buyer remorse

I have decided to sell most items as is or broken, but mentioning enough information on items so as not to discourage a buyer. To many buyers are claiming problems where there are none.Those are primarily from overseas buyers.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Unfair, Unforgiving and Uncaring!

I understand your policies however I find it very sad that you would restrict someone based on a set of problems for which they have overcome and received help for. You say that It’s the length of time which is exactly the time frame of my family cri...

Smaller sellers don't have a chance.

I've been selling on ebay since 2001 with almost 6000 completed listings and have to agree with another member that the last two years have been a nightmare.-First of all, requiring that we accept returns even when items are exactly as described and ...

• 5 replies
  • 4 helpful

OK Ebay. Have it your way.

I have been a member of Ebay for 14 years. A few months ago I was a Top Rated Seller and power seller. I had 16,000+ feedbacks with a 95% positive feedback rating. About a month ago, all my 750+ listings were removed because I did not meet their perf...

• 25 replies
  • 4 helpful

eBay is pushing sellers away!!!!

I have been a seller for 5 years! I had 100% positive feedback and was a top seller until 3 months ago actually it happened not long after eBay new rules. eBay does not protect sellers at all anymore! Customers can b unreasonable and no matter what t...

What am I supposed to do??!?

Sold an item on 6/21 to a person in Germany, thought all was well, on 8/1 buyer initiates a refund request (which throws my PayPal account into a negative balance), but in the notes he simply is asking for tech support on the product, I reply and giv...

• 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

evil ebay and their "criminal" fees

I tend to visit the forums very sporadically these days as I find constructive and intelligent discourse hard to dig out under the mass of Ebay rapes us on fees wailing. Ive decided to say my piece once and for all here and now, then wash my hands of...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

"FREE" upgrade approx. $700.00!!! This is very shocking !

As instructed, I cancelled the 30 day free upgrade to an anchor store. When I changed the level back to the premium store which I already had, eBay immediately sent me an invoice for not only my regular monthly fee but also a cancellation fee for a t...

NO RETURN POLICY REMOVED FROM ALL EBAY LISTINGS-EVEN YOURS

Ebay has changed wording on our listings without notification. If your listings had a no return policy, buyers will now see the following: "SELLER DID NOT SPECIFY A RETURN POLICY. YOU ARE COVERED BY THE EBAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU RECEIVED AN IT...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers protect yourself

I sold a phone and the buyer said it would not turn on. I was completely baffled and suspicious! This was the nicest phone that I've had, but you really don't have a choice so I offered him a refund. He sent back a different phone!! It is stuck in re...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

International shipping Dishonest & Bad Business Model that eBay Uses

I have once again contacted eBay after I sold 2 items to an international buyer and even though I sent a separate invoice for the item that was being shipped free with the other was charged for the domestic shipping commission/fee for both items from...