Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90616 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37073 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25498 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12509 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6367 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4586 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14047 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1014 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Feedback

I posted positive feedback for a seller, but it does not show up in his feedback. It does, however, show up in my "left for others." May I have your thoughts, please?

New eBay Explore AI Powered Recommendation Feed

Heads up - eBay's got a new AI tool in the wild and this one could have some interesting impacts on sellers! I first saw it when browsing the UK site (which is why these screenshots are for UK), but even though there is not a yet a link in the naviga...

2024-04-26_14-54-52.jpg ukexplore4.jpg ukexplore5.jpg usexplore1.jpg

eBay will not let me add ahipping charges to invoice

I sold a t-shirt to one buyer in Japan and two sets of comic books to another in Spain. The buyers haven't paid yet. I want to send them invoices specifying shipping charges. But eBay will not let me add the shipping charges to the invoices. If I go ...

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Sales limit increases

Hello. Reached the original limit on sales . Made a request to increase the limit, it says : Your limit has been increased, but it remains the same . How can I increase my sales limit? Thank you.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't add photos

Yet another eBay technical site issue. When adding photos as normal you try to list to go live or save for later, the glitch begins and never completes the task attempted. Who else is afflicted?

contact ebay reresentative

What is ebays phone number so I can talk to a representative? I cannot solve my issue through their chat system.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rationale for blocking visibility of "Followers" list?

I have a few people following my store and would love to reward some of them with discounts if they buy from me...but eBay apparently doesn't allow me to view the list of my own followers? Why exactly is that, I know we have repeat buyers at least th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..