cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay open fee

How much does the price go up to after May 1st for ebay open? Will they extend the deadline a bit, maybe?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: ebay open fee

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @shawmarki,

The FAQs mention-

"What is the cost to attend?

Register by May 1, 2018 to take advantage of our Early Bird discounted rate of $275.
Regular Rate is $399 per attendee."

I haven't heard of any plans to extend the early bird rate past May 1.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks.

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @shawmarki,

The FAQs mention-

"What is the cost to attend?

Register by May 1, 2018 to take advantage of our Early Bird discounted rate of $275.
Regular Rate is $399 per attendee."

I haven't heard of any plans to extend the early bird rate past May 1.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks.

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thanks Alan.......
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

You're very welcome! Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

what time on May 1st does the discount rate end?? Will need the time zone too.....Thanks.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@shawmarki wrote:
what time on May 1st does the discount rate end?? Will need the time zone too.....Thanks.

Hi @shawmarki,

On May 1 the rate will be $399. 

So, I presume that the early-bird rate will end at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time on April 30. 

Thanks! 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Ok....makes sense to me...... thanks again
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

No probs! 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

$275 TO $399? That is a big jump. I was debating attending and bring my dollar, but I missed the deadline for the discount. That is a steep increase.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply