eBay Open 2018
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Other members sending unsolicited advice

I recently had another eBayer take issue with me for listing something as being from the Eames era, in the guise of being "confused" as to whether "Charles and Ray Eames" had actually designed this item, used it, etc, name dropping, I suppose, to try...

http://bestenhancement.com/erectify-ultra-reviews/

Erectify Ultra can truly reinforce you in this issue. Being a 100% defensive and trademark supplement, it has satisfied the fantasies of various couples wherever all through the world, and now the ball is in your court to get its use your step by ste...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Favorite panel

Loved the Fashion seller panel and the Google shopping panel. 

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 4 helpful

No Fun Anymore...

MEH!I used to have a little fun, selling here and there on eBay. When I grew tired of something I loved, I enjoyed selling so someone else could enjoy it!! I have 100% Positive ratings...but this last go round of selling was not worth my time. Shippi...

Sponsors from eBay Open 2018

Wondering where the sponsors page went from the website?I wanted to look back on something and the page is removed? https://ebayopen.com LMK if I am missing it or is there a new location? Thanks!

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay Open 2018 for those who can't attend

Hi!Could you tell me if there's a way to buy an "online presence" for those who dream to attend but live too far away?Alternatively, will there be the records of the event available (to buy)?Thanks in advance,Natalie

I had a great a time!

Learned about changes that are coming and got to meet my "tribe" Plus it inspired me to try and grow my store, which we plan to do after hubby retires in a couple of years. As a small seller I wasn't sure if it was right for me or not. I didn't take ...

eBay Open 2018

Hi guys!Who is excited in antcipation of eBay open 2018?Who's coming?What did you love about last year?What do you hope to see this year?

Are You Ready to Shine? Let's discuss the 2018 SHINE Awards!

Are you thinking of submitting an entry for the 2018 SHINE Awards? If you have a fantastic eBay seller story, share it for a chance to win cash and prizes! For full information on this year's awards, see this [link] Use this discussion thread to ask ...

User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay open 2018 payments team

Great learning about the new payments options coming soon. Team is good to talk to and find out all about it.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shine Award Winners

How cool was it that eBay had the Grand Prize Shine Award winner share her story yesterday in the general session? Such a moving story and I'm glad we got to hear from people she's impacted.

eBay Open Day 3 challenge: What's your highlight?

Good morning everyone, and welcome to Day 3 of eBay Open! While this may be the beginning of the end, it doesn't mean that there isn't plenty to do, learn or experience - are you going to catch any workshops today? Or maybe you're going to finally ge...

User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

ebay open

I sure enjoyed the talks and the workshops here this week. Looking forward to the party tonight. Highlights for me Is the new digital imaging search which I think is going to be huge especially for me as a vintage Cross Stitch seller when someone is ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.