eBay Open 2018
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Open Day 2 challenge: Selfie for Swag!

Welcome to Day 2 of eBay Open! Workshops open today, and we have several General Sessions as well as the Shine Awards - all in all a busy day. But that doesn't mean we don't want to see you over at the Community Booth, so today we're running a challe...

Community booth.jpg Community booth 2.jpg
User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 20 replies
  • 4 helpful

eBay Open Day 1 Recap (and a 'Blue review' too)

Hey Howdy Hey from eBay Open! I wanted to post a thread for anyone going to eBay Open to share their Day 1 experiences. From this Blue's perspective it went really well. brian@ebay and I had a lot of great conversations with members and were able to ...

Alan and Doug.jpg Brian and Tyler.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 3 helpful

Ebay open cancellation

Unfortunately I am unable to attend and have already paid for registration.What is the cancellation policy and who do I contact please?Thank you for any help

Attire

Excuse me if this is a sily question but I'm attending my first one of these and what do most people wear? Do they go "office casual" or as I'm a guy, and since it is Vegas in the Summer I'm wondering if I can get away with wearing a nice pair of dre...

ebay Open AGENDA

Will there be copies of the AGENDA at the OPEN? I printed out the online Agenda, but the top of many pages are obscured so I can't see the event taking place.

eBay Open Workshop Topics Announced

We've just announced the lineup for the workshops. Take a look, it's time to start thinking about which ones you'd like to attend! https://ebayopen.com/workshops.html

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Looking for Roommates at eBay Open

If there are any ladies looking for a room at the Mandalay Bay, please let me know. I have a room booked, and looking to share the cost. It looks like I may have room for 2 more. The idea is for 4 ladies to share the room. @shoppingmom2

eBay OPEN need some discount for goers!

eBay OPEN early bird ticket cost $275, after May 2nd, it goes up to $399.I am going with my +1 and it would be fantastic if there is a discount for the 2nd ticket really, with hotels and airfare, it adds up quickly. Here are some discounts that I thi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Open Style vs. Substance question

I'm contemplating attending the conference this year and would welcome some insight from past attendees on how much they got out of it that really helped them sell more and/or retain more profits on those sales...ie what I would classify as substance...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! ebay open fee

How much does the price go up to after May 1st for ebay open? Will they extend the deadline a bit, maybe?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.