cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to eBay Open to connect and learn, not party

Hi!  Hubby and I are headed to eBay Open to learn and connect but not too interested in the whole partying scene.  Anyone out there looking to do the same? 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hi Pickyoldfussbudget, that's exactly why I'm going.  This is my first time going.  My wife was planning n going but due to conflict I'm flying solo.  I hope to leave with some valuable insight on how to increase my business, especially with the policies going into effect.  

Gambling/partying will be enticing but I'm going to try and take in all the events and sessions I can.

To be honest, at this time, I feel deflated and not motivated with the changes ebay has recently implemented.  I hope to leave Vegas with a refreshed, motivated attitude.  

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Have you previously been to one? Its a great mix of both. They setup regional areas to meet other sellers in your region. Pretty cool being that I met someone in the same field 15 miles from me there last year. Made a great friend and contact. 

Hope to see you there, it will be hard to miss me this year #ebayshineawards 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

This is my first time.  I’m a part time seller looking to grow my business, like many others.  I know only one other person locally who sells, so yes!  Glad to hear about the regional meet ups.  Thanks!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

This is our first time attending as well; our main interest is the same but I'm hoping to meet others outside of the workshops etc and learn some things that may be able to help make my business better and share a few idea of my own that may help others.  If I might some people I look and we can do so over a few drinks while enjoying ourselves all the better!  But partying, per se, is not my primary agenda.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Love to meet people and share ideas tips and anything else!!!

I will be in several seller panels and would love to mee and chat with all of you!!

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Patty ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

We’d love that!   Not quite sure how we connect with others of like interest while there though...

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Quick question - did you download the eBay Open app, and does logon want my user ID and password, because it’s not taking mine...

Message 8 of 8
latest reply