Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Juegos Simulacion APK Descargar Ultima Version 2024

Modilimitado.io se ha convertido en la plataforma de referencia para los jugadores móviles que desean explorar más allá de los límites tradicionales de los juegos. Ofreciendo una amplia gama de juegos APK modificados, la plataforma permite a los usua...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

New item rating when leaving feedback should not be mandatory

The newest change on the iOS app has introduced a mandatory “How would you rate this item” option when leaving feedback. I’m not sure if this is across platforms.My feedback is that making this mandatory is a poor user experience, as this is not a su...

Picture upload from my iphone

My pictures just stopped responding can't load pictures to listing now. was working just fine yesterday and now nothing when I try to upload from my mobile device

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

When there no help

What to do if you buy item but didn't receive and seller is a con ? You try to open case they wait and close it for you. Who you should talk to?

New Image Viewing Experience on eBay

Hi all, My name is Alex, I am a manager of the iOS/Android application at eBay. I specifically work on the Item Viewing experience -- think the page you land on when you see the title, price, photos, description, etc. We recently started testing a ne...

new_image.png

App wont work

Why is the app asking me to sighn in every 2mins and then saying opps something went wrong

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

App making me sign in and in and in

Every time i go on the app it says sighn in so i do it and it takes a while to actual do anything the it repeats the prosess and i cant get anywhere

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! App Login Issue: Something Went Wrong: 429

Can anyone help me with this “Something went wrong: 429” issue on iOS? Scenario: I have been using Ebay app on my iPhone a lot. Yesterday, I suddenly couldn’t login or load any content, and this Error shown up (please see the screenshot attached).  H...

IMG_8792.png

Add Notes Option on Ebay App?

I've yet to see an answer to this question. It use to be there before and now its not. I watch a lot of the same items at a time, all at various pricing. I'd like to make a note on each listing to know what price is good to stop at. I know I can do i...

IOS app

When I sign into iOS app after the text message the sign in screen just hangs

Scheduled listings not showing up

After creating scheduled listings, they're not showing up. After created, It states that the listing is successful but when I go back in to look at them all they're not in the scheduled tab But when I created them it asked if I wanted to make another...

eBay app changing price on my listing

This has happened about 10 times in the last few days. I build the listing on my desktop iMac, and when I go to add photos and list it on my phone, it has changed the price! It seems to be a recommended price maybe? I've accidentally sold two things ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors