cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claims on low priced items

The link to get more details on "Claims on low priced items" is not working. It leads to the same page, and there is no more information about this on the page, that I can find.

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/seller-updates/2020-spring/service.html#low-priced

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @lacemaker3 .

We noticed that as well and it's a mistake in the navigation. We are working on getting it fixed.

The page of announcements below is correct. 

Thanks!

Jennifer

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@scene.of.the.crop wrote:

Hi, @lacemaker3 .

We noticed that as well and it's a mistake in the navigation. We are working on getting it fixed.

The page of announcements below is correct. 

Thanks!

Jennifer

Ummm ... @scene.of.the.crop ... did you mean to provide a link to more details on "Claims on low priced items, and forgot?

I don't see any "page of announcements below" ...

Anyway, thanks for noting the problem and working on getting it fixed.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Try looking under Seller Protections FAQs

Maybe this was what you are looking for?

I sell low-value items, and using tracked shipping services is not economically viable. Will I still be required to use a carrier service from the list you published? 

You can still choose to use untracked or non-integrated services to ship items on eBay. However, if an “Item not received” claim is opened, we will only be able to protect you if the item was shipped with a tracked service that provides eBay with regular shipping scans.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply