2020 Spring Seller Update
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in 2020 Spring Seller Update

ATTN Ebay Employee: eBay Standard International Program clarifications needed!!

I have some questions about this new program that I posted on various threads but no one has answered. Please provide clarified answers to these, would be much appreciated! 1. Labels: Program not showing cost on ebay shipping calculator A week ago or...

"offer cart"

Was really hoping ebay could have implemented some sort of "offer cart," kind of like Poshmark Bundles. Buyers could load items with "best offers," listed on them into a cart, but doesn't pull them out of availability to other buyers and buyers using...

Dedicated Support Boards Closed

Thank you for sharing questions and feedback on the 2020 Spring Seller Update. We appreciate your time.The dedicated Seller Update support boards have closed. If you’d like to start a new conversation, please do so our Selling discussion board. Selle...

Thank you for sharing questions and feedback on the 2020 Spring Seller Update. We appreciate your time.The dedicated Seller Update support boards have closed. If you’d like to start a new conversation, please do so our Selling discussion board. Selle...

Resolved! Sufficient time for buyer to return

From the announcement... "Starting April 1, 2020, we will no longer close returns early at the request of a seller when the buyer has not shipped the item back. Instead, we will wait to ensure buyers have sufficient time to provide proof items they r...

User avatar by Guide
  • 70 replies
  • 8 helpful

Background Removal Tool

I have an old Android phone. I have Android version 5.0.1 on the phone, which can not upgrade beyond that level. Will this support the Background Removal App, or will I need a newer version of Android (and thus a new phone). Are there any plans to br...

Blocked Bidder's up to sellers to catch, why? You have the technology......

eBay has and uses IP technology to link multiple accounts, and it is used 24/7 for many reasons. Why won't they use this technology to protect sellers from blocked bidders making multiple accounts? Most blocked bidders can change names and mailing ad...