Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FEEDBACK

DID YOU PEOPLE KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE FEEDBACK IF YOU START A COMPLAINT AGAINST A SELLER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUYERS GET RIPPED OFF AND YOU CAN'T LEAVE A FEEDBACK DIRTY TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EBAY'S FAULT!!!...

Eldon Electric Toy Car?

Hello and good afternoon need help with any or all info on my 1969- 1970 Eldon Electric car, Eldon History ,Value ect??? ? Tks Sigs 70

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Doll 1950's 19"

Can anyone please help me identify this doll? she is 19", may be a "walker style" . please see pictures.My grandmother gave me this doll. Any help with her value is also appeciated.Thanks, Denise

80s-90s Mystery Mask

Hi guys, I'm trying to figure out the name of this mask I had as a kid. First I apologize for the quality of the image, the only pic I had was from an old vhs tape. What you’re looking at: The helmet portion is yellow and the face mask part is red. T...

My Child or CPK small shoe identify

Can anyone help identify this doll shoe? It is not marked but looks like a My Child or CPK smaller doll shoe. It doesn't have the cut outs below the "T" strap. Any help will be greatly appreciated.Small doll shoe no tag

CPK doll clothes shoes & fostoria cups 155.JPG CPK doll clothes shoes & fostoria cups 160.JPG IMG_1616.JPG IMG_1617.JPG

Resolved! Help with doll i.d.

Hello. Please help. eBay won't allow me to post photos here----and I NEVER have trouble posting on other sites or even when selling. A glitch? I give up on the photos. I hope you can wade through this description and give me some guidance, please. I ...

HELP TO IDENTIFY A HOT WHEELS SELLER

Hello there, you know that there are times that when you find what you are looking for and then over time that has past and you want to go back to that site and now for the life of you continually come up empty. That's where I'm at. I have been colle...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need to identify Acessories! Many Thanks

Need to identify Acessories! Many Thanks.The items that are in squares are allready identifyed!.Hello Im from Portugal this is my first Thread.I need some help if u please tto identify multiple acessories!.Sorry my english.The items on Squares are id...

02.jpg 03.jpg 01.jpg

Looking for a replacement

Looking to identify this bear purchased in 1988 at an Epstiens department store. Bear is small - about 8 inches and has one blue and one pink ear. Eyes are black buttons, nose is yelllow string and tongue is pink cloth.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors